Lothian True Blues
Loyalty Point System
- Member travelling on club organised transport who has obtained a ticket via Lothian True Blues – 1 point.
- Member travelling on club organised transport who has obtained their own ticket – 1 point.
- Member who has requested a semi-final / final or away ticket from the club and is unsuccessful due to demand – 1 point.
- Member providing the club with a ticket for a semi-final / final or away match (must be provided to the bus convenor dealing with the tickets) – ½ point.
- If a member (who was initially unsuccessful in their request for a club ticket) is offered one no later than 24 hours prior to the match and does not take up the offer the point awarded for the initial request will be deducted.
- If a member who has agreed to take a ticket and travel with the club is unable to attend the point awarded for the initial request will be deducted.
- If a member who has agreed to take a ticket and travel with the club fails to appear (without notification) the point awarded for the initial request will be deducted along with a further point for the ‘no show’.
Allocation of Tickets:
- Tickets will be provided to members who have accumulated the most points and will be allocated on a reducing point basis thereafter.
- In the event of insufficient tickets being available and two or members having accumulated the same points total the member with the most points accumulated during the previous two seasons will be allocated the ticket(s). If members have accumulated the same points total during the previous two seasons a ballot will be conducted.
- If a member is unsuccessful in obtaining a ticket from the club the club will endeavour to obtain additional tickets for the match in question unless the member advises that they no longer wish to attend.
- Tickets will be provided to members when travelling to the match (whenever possible).
- Tickets are not transferable between members.
- For matches where the club has sufficient tickets to meet demand the club will attempt to sell tickets for members who cannot attend (excludes home matches). There is no guarantee that the ticket(s) will be sold / may have to be sold at less than face value.
- Members point totals start afresh at the beginning of each season.
- In the event of a semi-final / final or away match postponement the points will be awarded as if the match had gone ahead. For the re-arranged fixture additional points will be awarded with the original ticket recipients being given first option for the tickets.
- In the event of a member who has been allocated a ticket (1) advising they are unable to attend less than 24 hours before the match (2) failing to appear, the club will attempt to sell the ticket. If unsuccessful the member will be liable for the cost of the ticket. In addition where a member fails to appear they may be liable for the bus fare.
- The committee reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- In the event of any dispute committee decisions will be regarded as final.
Follow us on: Useful Links: Rangers: Website Rangers Charity Foundation: Website