Lothian True Blues
- The name of the supporters club shall be Lothian True Blues.
- The purpose of the club will be to support Rangers Football Club wherever it plays.
- The club will be open to all Rangers supporters. The committee will periodically undertake a review of membership numbers and a limit may be placed on membership numbers.
- Membership fees will be set at the club’s Annual General Meeting held prior to the start of each season.
- Key committee positions are President, Secretary, Treasurer, Home Bus Convener and Away Bus Convener. Committee member numbers will be restricted to a maximum of 10.
- Club Funds:
- A ‘money transmission’ bank account will be opened by the club (at a financial institution agreed by the members) and access to the funds will be by any 2 authorised signatories from 4 of the committee positions.
- An ‘interest bearing’ bank account will be opened by the club (at a financial institution agreed by the members) and access to the funds will be by any 2 authorised signatories from 4 of the committee positions. Funds at a level agreed by the committee will be lodged to this account to maximise interest generated from any surplus club monies.
- Members are asked to maintain standards of behaviour, which are acceptable at all times. If it is brought to the attention of the committees that a member displays behaviour, which is not deemed acceptable by the committee, a special meeting will be called to either reprimand or expel the member. Acceptable behavior is that which is deemed normal within society. The club will not be obliged to repay membership to expelled members.
- Transport to and from matches will leave at times and locations agreed by the committee.
- Alcoholic drink, smoking, drugs & pyrotechnics will not be permitted on Lothian True Blues controlled buses as it is illegal.
- Members and non-member home bus fares will be set at the club’s Annual General Meeting held prior to the start of each new season.
- Lothian True Blues shall join other supporter’s bodies if the committee deems it appropriate.
- There shall be an Annual General Meeting at which the committee shall stand for re-election. This meeting must be held in the ‘break’ between seasons.
- To enable the Annual General Meeting or any Extraordinary General Meeting to be quorate, and any decisions made & passed, a minimum of 15 members must attend.
- The committee providing there is a quorum of six committee members at committee meetings can take decisions.
- The financial year of the club shall run from the end of one season until the end of the following season. The Treasurer will be required to produce an income and expenditure statement for approval by members at the Annual General Meeting.
- The income and expenditure statement will be audited by two club members (separate from the committee) prior to presentation at the Annual General Meeting. The Auditors will be appointed at the previous year’s Annual General Meeting.
- Extraordinary General Meetings can be called by either (1) a majority of the committee or (2) by a minimum of 15 members, by giving 14 day notice in writing communicating in detail the reasons for holding the meeting.
- A straightforward majority will make all decisions at meetings. In the event of a tie the President will have the casting vote.
- A detailed set of club rules and points system / ticket allocation processes are contained in separate documents.
- In the event that the club generates a profit in any given season, a charitable donation to a worthwhile cause, may be considered and agreed at the Annual General Meeting. .
- Changes to the Constitution can only be made at the AGM or an Extraordinary General Meeting.
Follow us on: Useful Links: Rangers: Website Rangers Charity Foundation: Website